Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, same quarter


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful break! Even though it seems like a "new start" we arrive at school and find ourselves pushing toward the end of the quarter. Since it is too cold to do anything outside snuggle up, stay warm, and work on those new band pieces, lesson assignments, and practice logs! (Oh, okay...you can spend time doing other things too!) We are also starting a new feature to the blog...on occasion I will mention a special word or phrase in one of my posts. Mention that word or phrase in a comment on the blog or in person and receive a little extra credit bump. For example: the phrase this time is "Gee, it's cold." I'm not going to mention this in school - we will see how many people read the blog and discover it on their own!

1 comment:

WannabeSRV2010 said...

Hello again Mr.E,

I was wondering when you were gonna bring this fun part of the blog in for the east students.

Gee it's really frickin' cold,
these freezing temps are getting old.
It could be worse this i know,
I could be neck deep in yellow snow.

I hope this sets a good example. haha

Noah